Thursday, July 3, 2014

A Slice of Happiness Card

Hi!  I have a fun card to share with you today featuring the cute Sweet Summer set by Newton's Nook Design:


I stamped and colored the watermelon image with Copic markers.  Then I cut out around it.  I created a bright robin's egg blue card base and added a panel of white cardstock to the center of the top.  I added the striped patterned paper next- it's from the Take Note 6x6 pad by Doodlebug Designs.  I stamped my sentiment on the white panel and added a stitched sticker by SRM along the edge of the patterned paper.  I also added a bit of black twine and finished it in a bow.  I added my watermelon last, using pop dots for dimension.


It's so fun and bright!  Perfect for the summer :)  I hope you all enjoy the 4th!  :)
post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Thanks for this beautiful card today! I LOVE how you colored that melon slice - so bright and cheery! Have a great 4th of July weekend!!

Lalo said...

This is just too adorable!!!

 
site design by designer blogs