Thursday, August 7, 2014

Inspired By Project Runway: Episode 2

Hi!  Are you watching Project Runway tonight?  I just pushed play a few minutes ago but I'm enjoying it so far!  :)  Next week's card is going to be so fun!!
I thought I'd better pop on and share my card inspired by last week's episode- the unconventional movie challenge!  I was inspired to use an unconventional product of some sort and ended up using popcorn to stamp my background! I was also inspired by the awesome winning look- I loved all the wires and string hanging down over white with a pop of color.  Here is my card:


Didn't the popcorn create a fun look?  I used Delacata gold ink, (gold like Hollywood!) pressing my popcorn into it and then stamping with it on my white card base.  When it was dry, I added a wrap around velum panel to the top.  I stamped this fun bold sentiment from Paper Smooches Bold Buzzwords set.  I added some black and white striped twine, some peapod green solid twine, and some sequin trim around the card front to mimic the winning looks dangling wires.  I finished off my card with a few fun sequins from Jenni Bowlin Studios.


I think I smiled the whole time I created this card!  I love it when that happens! :)  It might have been the popcorn and candy I snacked on while making it- hee!  Gotta love the movie theme!

post signature

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Brilliant idea! It worked remarkably well! This is such a cute card!

Miriam Prantner said...

Too fun! I love that you stamped with popcorn!

Daniela Dobson said...

This is too cute. Love!

 
site design by designer blogs