Tuesday, December 8, 2015

A Merry and Bright One-Layer Card

Look at this!  Two posts in two days?  I am loving it!! :)
Today I am sharing a fun card I made this weekend using a christmastime favorite from Waffle Flower Crafts:


This one ended up being only one layer.  I was going to cut out the design and add it to a different card front but loved how simple and bold it looked on the white.  I ended up cutting it down to a square instead!
The stamps are from the Doily Square Stamp Set and the Holiday Labels-Merry Stamp Set.  I started by stamping the center part.  I inked up the stamp with coral ink and then spritzed it with some water.  You can see the water spots in the stamped image- isn't that cool?
I added the green stamped doily next and then stamped the sentiment and label in black.  I added a few black snowflakes, a splatter of coral ink, and a few sequins to finish this one off!


This one was super quick to create but super fun!  I am loving the stamp layering technique- it's the Waffle Flower Challenge this month and it's been inspiring my cards! :)  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog for more info on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature
 
site design by designer blogs