Monday, December 21, 2015

Love You Sew Much Card

Hello! It's week three of the Waffle Flower Challenge which means I have a card to share with you!  This month's challenge was stamp layering:


And here is my card:


It ended up being a one layer card, too!  I started by stamping the doily from the Circle Doily Stamp Set with white pigment ink onto my card front.  Once it was dry, I blended some pink ink over it.  I love how there is a ghost image of it!  Next, I pulled out the Notions Stamp Set.  I stamped the thread bobbins in some fun colors.  I stamped the sentiment over the top in black and added some stamped hearts around the outside.  I embellished with just a few puffy black heart stickers. Here is a closer look:


I love how this one turned out!  Layering stamps is fun!

The challenge is still going on through this week so I hope if you have a chance, you'll play along with us!  The challenges have been so inspiring this season!  Don't forget to pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to see what the other ladies created this week!

post signature

2 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

LOVE the subtle doily in the back ground Tessa!

Unknown said...

Very Quality article, as it is yet proves out to be another simple and powerful article, in terms of grammatical and vocabulary usage. The very main reason for listing out these things is, most of the new things which are all tried out in this article has not been tried by the expert research paper writers working in research writing service websites too. So, only the article has been maintaining its standard in all areas.

 
site design by designer blogs