Friday, February 19, 2016

A Happy Easter Card

Hi!  It's Friday!  Yay!  My hubby and I spent the day picking up groceries and had a yummy lunch date at a new restaurant- I think we have a new favorite!  It was so good!  I am already planning to go back and try something new!  

Speaking of something new, Waffle Flower Crafts is featuring more new goodies from their spring release today!  I just love the new Egg Hunt Stamp Set- it's perfect for Easter:


I stamped a little scene and colored it with Copics.  Then I added a couple of colored eggs popped up in front.  The tag is from the Stay Focused Die.  I embellished with a few sequins to add some sparkle and added it to an embossed card front.

Hope you are all enjoying Waffle Flower's release week and your Friday!!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs