Monday, February 22, 2016

Lacy Flowers Card

Today has been such a lazy day! :)  It's been great!  It is my day off from school and I am all caught up on almost everything around the house.  I dressed in my comfy clothes and did a little crafting this morning.  I thought I'd pop on here before I figured out what is next!

My card today features the new Lacy Flower Stamps and Dies from Waffle Flower Crafts:


This new set and matching dies are so beautiful!  They look beautiful together and separately- here I've used them all together!  The Lacy Flower Dies are so intricate and detailed- they really stand out.  I also love the giant flower from the Lacy Flower Stamp Set- it's so pretty!  I sort of mixed and matched everything on this card.  Here is a closer look:


Everyone did an amazing job with this set for the release!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to check out a bunch of beautiful samples using these new items.  Everything should be available on the 24th!

Well, I guess I should go!  I think I'm going to try to get one more project started before the girls get home from school :)  Hope you have a great day!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs