Monday, September 19, 2016

Mini Gift Bags

 I have a card to share inspired by the latest Waffle Flower Challenge today!  I used the cute new Little Gifts 3-D Die for this birthday card:


I cut out a bunch of the mini bags and toppers to begin with.  Some were cut from cardstock and others from patterned paper.  I added a couple of patterns and accessories from the Little Gifts Stamp Set.  The mini tag also comes from there!  Once they were all stamped, I placed them on top of a panel cut from the Lacy Layers 2 Die.  I added a sentiment from the Bowtiful Stamp Set as well.

I chose a fun, bright pink cardbase for this one.  I used the little swirl and dot stamps from the Peace on Earth Stamp Set to create a birthday-worthy background.  Stamping it with Versamark gave it a tone on tone look.

I hope you'll join us for our challenge this month!  The inspiration colors are so fun this time around!  Pop over to the challenge post on the Waffle Flower Blog for more information!

-tessa

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Tessa, this is so cute! Love all those little gift bags!

 
site design by designer blogs