Friday, July 18, 2008

My New Goodies!!

I've finally got them and found time to play!! The new in colors are great! And the stamp sets that I chose, I really like! Very versatile and can be used on a number of different projects... Here are a few samples:

This was the first that I made:



Goodies:
All products were by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Dreams Du Jour set
Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, and Kiwi Kiss Classic inks
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock; Bella Rose Design Series Paper(DSP)
Other: brads, ribbon, dimensionals, scallop boarder punch

The scallop on the bottom was done with the new scallop boarder punch. It is great! I used to use my corner rounder to do it one scallop at a time so this saves me lots of time! I love it!

Here is another card with another stamp set. It has been getting mixed reviews in the stamping communities... I like it though- it's a monkey! Hee Hee!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Sock Monkey set
Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Barely Banana, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa Classic inks
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, So Saffron, Red Riding Hood Red, and Whisper White card stock
Other: scallop circle punch, spiral notebook punch, hemp twine, dimensionals

I cased this design from this card at Split Coast. I just love the bananas!!

I love how this card turned out. I am partial to orange, since it is my favorite color! Here is the card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Sprinkles set; Heard from the Heart set
Ink: So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss Classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, So Saffron card stock
Other: Scallop Circle punch, 1" Circle punch, Pretties Kit (jewels, dimensionals


OK. My last one is another using the Dreams Du Jour set. I think this will be my favorite out of my sneak peek bunch. The images can be used on so many different projects! Anyways, here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Dreams Du Jour set
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red
Paper: Riding Hood Red and Whisper White card stock; Pink Pirouette textured card stock; Bella Rose DSP
Other: stampin' glitter, 1/2" circle punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch, dimensionals

I made polka dots with my textured card stock to mimic dry embossing. I rocked the stamp in Riding Hood Red after inking up with Pink Pirouette so I could turn the edges a different color.

I hope you like what you see! The new catalog should be great! They have been showing us little sneak peeks in videos and magazines and I can not wait! Less then a month to wait now...

Hope you are all having a great day!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs