Monday, October 27, 2008

My Stampin' Girls...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile! I've just been busy finishing up with some projects whose due dates are getting close! I will have some cards to share this afternoon though! For now, I wanted to share some cute pictures of my little ones with you! My girls are always interested in what Mom's up to... which is usually stamping if I get a free moment... Zoey is always saying "me stamp Mama! Me make cards for my friends. (or Nana or Grandma...)" Anyways, here is Zoey stamping away at some cards last week...





Later that day, I'm typing away on the computer and hear Natalie sneak in behind me. I turn around to this!



What Zoey stamps with, Natalie eats! Hee! Guess I'll be cleaning it up a bit sooner next time!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs