Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finally Home!!

Last week the girls and I finally flew home from Washington state. Although it was nice to see all my friends and family, I am sooo glad to be home! Traveling alone with two little girls isn't so much fun- and the flights coming and going were canceled which left me entertaining them in the airport for hours each time! Yuck!

I was able to relax for the last few days since my nice hubby took a few days off of work. I got the house set up, more or less and got the crafting stuff out!!! Yesterday I spent the day cropping at Scrapdoodles! I finished my cards for an upcoming class. Here they are:






If you are in the Fredericksburg, VA area and would like to attend the class, here is the information:


Date: March 7th, 2009
Time: 1:30pm
Cost: $16.00

Please call Scrapdoodles at 540-548-3788 to sign up! Also, please bring your basic supplies including scissors, adhesive, and a paper trimmer to class.

We'll be showcasing some advanced stamping techniques using Copic markers, heat embossing, and glitter on transparencies. It should be pretty fun!!

I should be back to posting on a regular basis now that I'm home! Have a great day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So glad you had a safe and enjoyable trip! You were gone seems like FOREVER! :) I missed your posts! I hope to make it to the next cards class to play with copics! That squirrel die cut is so cute!

 
site design by designer blogs