Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thank You Deer Card

Hello!
Today's card was inspired by a card I found yesterday on a favorite blog of mine, Stamp-In-Style. Amanda Reddcliffe's designs are really cute and fun! I just loved here card with the little deer on it so last night, I made my own version of her design! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Forest Friends set, Thank You Kindly set
Ink: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay classic inks
Paper: Sahara Sand, Whisper White cardstock; Dusty Durango textured cardstock; Thoroughly Modern DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge punch, Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer, White Signo gel pen

I think I am in love with the Soft Suede polka-dot ribbon... I ordered one spool and split it with two of my friends but I think I am going to need one just for me! Hee!

Thanks Amanda for the inspiration!!

-tessa

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Super cute!!! Can you make a card for the challenge I just posted on my blog? Would love to see what you come up with!

Sheri said...

Such a sweet card..Love it!

AJ said...

Aw... you're too sweet! Your card is gorgeous, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for popping by my blog and for your lovely comments!! xx Amanda

Kierra said...

This card is SO cute! Love the colors.

 
site design by designer blogs