Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Love Card

A while ago, my friend Andrea and I decided that we would challenge each other back and forth with an inspirational something that we found... she challenged me with this book cover and now it's my turn to challenge her! While shopping online for my girls, I ran across these cute boots from Gymboree:



Great color pallet, right? My card idea was already brewing... Here is what I made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Love You Much set; Sprinkles set
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede, Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Kiwi Kiss classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie cardstock; The Write Stuff Specialty DSP
Accessories: Kraft taffeta ribbon, paper piercer, Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

The base is stamped with the hearts from Sprinkles. I inked around the edges before adhering the patterned and torn pieces. Next, I stamped out the Love you Much image and watercolored it. I matted it, added piercings, and adhered the flower with dimensionals. Last, I added the Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds.

I can't wait to see what Andrea comes up with!! Also, if you would like to play along, I'd love to see what you create, too! Just link your finished project in the comments...

Thanks for stopping by and have a great fall day! I think it will be a beautiful one here...

-tessa

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great challenge! I want a pair of those boots for me!

 
site design by designer blogs