Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Make Merry!

Good Morning!

I thought I'd share a card I did yesterday with just the scraps on my desk left over from other recent projects...



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Berry Christmas set
Ink: Soft suede, Bermuda Bay classic inks, Versamark
Paper: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Real Red cardstock; Christmas Cocoa DSP
Accessories: Real Red 3/4" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon; Crystal Effects, Clear embossing powder, Dimensionals

This little set has been one of my favorites since coming out in the Holiday Mini! Even the sentiment has grown on me...

I'm keeping it short today! Lots to do here!

-tessa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This wasn't one of my favorite sets, but I really like how you've used it. Great card!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

SHUT UP! (chest shove à la Elaine Bennis from Seinfeld) I got this set from regionals and have yet to mount it. I was going to throw it in the pile of doorprizes for my upcoming crop! No way in H-E-double-hockey-sticks am I doin' that NOW! LOL! Thanks for the inspiration.

Brandi

 
site design by designer blogs