Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blue Skies on a Cloudy Day...

I woke up to icky weather today... it's rainy and cold- no fun after a week of sunshine! At least it's the perfect weather to stay inside, drink tea, and stamp!

Since it's yucky outside, I thought I'd share a card that is all blue skies and happiness... hee!



Goodies:
Products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted...

Stamps: Party Hearty, Thank You Kindly
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride classic inks
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White cardstock; patterned paper by Jillibean Soup
Accessories: White Baker's Twine, Sanding Block

Out of the entire Stampin' Up! Summer Mini, the Baker's Twine was my favorite thing. I love twine and I am SO excited to see it in Stampin' Up! colors! Of course, I bought all 3 they are offering right now. How cool would it be if there was even more in the 2011-2012 catalog! I can wish, right? Speaking of the new catalog, I am desperately waiting for it! After working with the current stuff all year, I need something new! Especially paper... the mini's aren't cutting it for me! Anyone else super excited about the preorder in a month???

Anyways, this card is pretty straight forward... I stamped the hats from the set and cut them out to use as a banner. I popped them up and added the twine. I'm making Thank You's this week to give to my daughter's teachers. I already have another one to share with you tomorrow! :) Until then, I hope you have a great day and hopefully it isn't raining where you are!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs