Sunday, November 27, 2011

Country Girl Page

Hi there!

I was going through my picture files and found this page I shared on the Scrapdoodles blog but I don't think I shared here...


Goodies:

paper: Country Drive line by Echo Park
wooden frames: Lil' Davis Designs (boy did I stash those a long time!)
letter stickers: Making Memories, Echo Park
cardstock stickers: Echo Park
pearls: Stampin' Up!

The picture is of Zoey when she was two... boy time goes fast! We were visiting my Dad's house in Snoqualmie, WA where I grew up. She loved that we could play outside for hours there. At the time, that was a luxury because we were living in a small apartment in the city.

We are having a great long weekend here! Today we're making plans for December and decorating our house with Christmas lights! We also caught the shopping bug and shopped till we dropped for 3 days straight! I caught lots of deals and saved over $500 by shopping the black Friday sales though- and I'm almost done with my Christmas lists! Yahoo!

Hope you are enjoying the last of your weekend! Thanks for stopping by to take a peek, too!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs