Friday, January 13, 2012

Friendly Bike Card

Hello!

Hope you are having a great day! I had a little time before dinner so I thought I'd pop on and blog for a bit! Today was my day off and it has been so nice and relaxing- I had a coffee date with my hubby, dropped off some goodies at the post office, and got caught up on all my favorite guilty pleasure shows! I missed the first hour of Downton Abbey on Sunday and wanted to watch it before it was on again. I also watched last week's Project Runway Allstars- I chose to watch Greys Anatomy instead but this week PRA won out! They have made some incredible things so far- very inspiring!

I'm sure most of you don't come for the chit chat so here is the card I wanted to share- it uses a favorite new stamp of mine from Hero Arts:


Goodies:

Stamp: Hero Arts
Markers: Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! and Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 pad
Crochet Ribbon: Stampin' Up!
Rhinestones: Stampin' Up!
Letter Stickers: October Afternoon

I have been reaching for this Sidewalks 8x8 pad alot lately. I love the spring feel and the color scheme it has. The bike stamp is also new and has gotten a lot of love lately, too! It is so easy to color and really, you could leave it as is and it would look just as cute! I wish I had a bike with a basket full of flowers! Hee!

Well, I hope you have a great weekend! I am looking forward to some fun with my friends and my sweet niece's birthday party on Sunday- I can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs