Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Card Class at Scrapdoodles!

Well hello!

Hope your week is off to a great start! I'm spending the day with my four year old... playing outside in the sun right now! I'm so glad the winter hasn't been too hard on us this year!

Today I want to share the cards we will be making at my upcoming card class at Scrapdoodles. I haven't had a card class there since last spring and I am so excited to be starting it up again! Here is what we will be making in our March class:

A Fun Fabric Flower

A Little Copic Love

An Easy Marker Technique

A Stamped Tissue Paper Flower

Fun, right? And, if you aren't really a card maker, remember that these techniques can translate very well into scrapbook pages as well.

Here are the class details:

Cards with Tessa
Saturday, March 10th at 1:30pm
Cost: $16.00
Supplies: paper trimmer, scissors, adhesive, bone folder, and a pencil

To sign up, please stop by or call Scrapdoodles at (540) 548-3788. I hope to see you there!

OK! That's it from me today! Hope you enjoy your afternoon!

-tessa

1 comment:

Jennifer J said...

I have that cute Penny Black stamp with the girl on a bicycle. It is so cute. I love looking at your cards!

 
site design by designer blogs