Thursday, October 11, 2012

Boo Card

Hello there!  I hope you are enjoying a beautiful fall day like I am- it really is beautiful in Virginia this time of year. 

Today I have a fun Halloween card to share with you today.  I used a fun set from Hero Arts:


Goodies:

Stamps: Girl with Balloon set and Houndstooth background stamp by Hero Arts
Ink: black Memento ink; Old Olive, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie More Mustard, Going Gray inks from Stampin' Up!; skin colored Copic marker
Paper: Confetti White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry cardstock by Stampin' Up!; Enchantments from Monster Mash line by Imaginisce; Brights DSP pack by Stampin' Up!

I am not the world's best colorer when it comes to using markers... I know that, and it's OK.  I added some paper piecing to make it look a little better and I do like how she turned out, even if she doesn't have glistening hair.  :)

I don't do many Halloween cards but this year I wanted to send out some pictures of my girls in their costumes to their grandparents.  I'm glad I had a need to buy this cute stamp set!  Hee! 

Well, thanks for looking at my card today!  See you next time!

-tessa



No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs