Tuesday, November 13, 2012

For the Birds Christmas Card

Hello!
The weeks are just flying by, aren't they? I am a little shocked that Thanksgiving is already next week! With the holidays fast approaching, I thought I'd pop on and share a Christmas card I made! I used the For the Birds set by Stampin' Up! Here it is:


Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: For the Birds set
Ink: Basic Black (pad), Real Red, Marina Mist, Gumball Green, Pear Pizazz, So Saffron (markers)
Paper: Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla Cardstock; Festival of Prints DSP stack
Accessories: White Signo gel pen, Gumball Green Sweater trim

The patterned paper that I chose from the Festival of Prints stack was so crisp, I decided to keep my stamping crisp and clean, too. I colored the bird with my Stampin' Up! markers and added some white with the White Signo gel pen. I don't think it turned out too bad for my first Christmas card of the season! :)

Hope you are enjoying your day! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs