Friday, March 8, 2013

It's Inspired Blueprints Sketch Day!

Good morning and happy Friday!

The week may have gone by fast but I'm still glad it's Friday! :)  Almost all the snow has melted and I'm thinking we will be having a pretty nice weekend.  I'm looking forward to some sunshine!

Well, since it's Friday, you know there is a new sketch up on Inspired Blueprints today!  Inspired by Sketch #86, I created this layout:


I enjoyed this sketch and used it to scrap another Disney memory, meeting the Green Army Man from Toy Story!  My nephews were thrilled to meet him- can you imagine your favorite toys coming to life?  :)  I had two 4x6 photos so I used those in place of the larger 6x8.  


I've mixed a few of my favorite lines for this one- the background is by Teresa Collins Designs, the red is by Crate Paper, and the turquoise is by Lily Bee Designs.  There are embellishments from Jenni Bowlin, October Afternoon, My Mind's Eye, Crate Paper, American Crafts, and Stampin' Up! 


The spots are done with a Prima Stencil and my Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake ink.  I wanted it to look a little random and messy.  I added the baker's twine by We R Memory Keepers last, using my Tiny Attacher to staple it to the page.

Here is a look at the sketch I started with:


I had a great time playing along this week!  If you have a chance, please check out the other design team members' pages too!  They are all so creative!!

Hope you have a great day and a great weekend!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

Great layout Tessa! I love the stencil and your handwriting is so neat!

 
site design by designer blogs