Friday, January 2, 2015

Bloom Where You Are Planted Card for Waffle Flower Crafts

Hi!  I'm popping in today with another card for the current Waffle Flower Crafts release!  Today we are featuring some beautiful new stamp and die sets inspired by succulents- so pretty!  To see the full release, pop over to the Waffle Flower Crafts Blog.  Here is my card:


I started this one with the beautiful big succulent image from the Potted Stamp Set.  I stamped it onto a diecut oval with Delacata gold ink.   I stamped the sentiment next, using a dark terra cotta shade of ink.  I pulled out some cantaloupe colored cardstock and created a card base out of it.  I splattered some peachy mist over it and let it dry.  I adhered the oval into place and then sewed along the bottom of the oval, leaving my thread ends long.

I stamped some pots from the Planted Stamp Set and diecut them using the Pots Die Set.  I added them to my card front using foam adhesive for dimension.  I tucked a bit of thread behind the pots and embellished with a few sequins.


I really love how this one turned out and I can't wait to use these sets again!  I was so inspired by what the rest of the DT members did with it- be sure to pop over to today's post on the Waffle Flower Blog to check out the full release!
post signature

3 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

I really love this card Tessa, love how you die cut the oval and then added the colored pot die cuts.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Shelly said...

Another beautiful card!

 
site design by designer blogs