Thursday, February 12, 2015

Desert Flowers Card

Hi!

Waffle Flower Crafts posted their latest Inspirational Photo Challenge on Monday and I was so inspired by the colors!  I had the challenge in mind when I made this card:


I stamped the large flower image from the Potted Stamp Set on to watercolor paper with Staz On ink.  I used the residual inks from a few pretty Stampin' Up! ink pads to paint the image in.  I kept the paint light for a soft look.

I cut the panel into a 4.25x4.25 square and mounted it onto a kraft card base.  I stamped the border at the bottom of the panel from Pattern Play Stamp Set using the same navy ink I painted with above.

I have been in need of cards without sentiments lately so I decided not to stamp on on this.


Pop over to Waffle Flower Crafts to check out the inspiration!  :)

post signature
 
site design by designer blogs