Thursday, February 12, 2015

Desert Flowers Card

Hi!

Waffle Flower Crafts posted their latest Inspirational Photo Challenge on Monday and I was so inspired by the colors!  I had the challenge in mind when I made this card:


I stamped the large flower image from the Potted Stamp Set on to watercolor paper with Staz On ink.  I used the residual inks from a few pretty Stampin' Up! ink pads to paint the image in.  I kept the paint light for a soft look.

I cut the panel into a 4.25x4.25 square and mounted it onto a kraft card base.  I stamped the border at the bottom of the panel from Pattern Play Stamp Set using the same navy ink I painted with above.

I have been in need of cards without sentiments lately so I decided not to stamp on on this.


Pop over to Waffle Flower Crafts to check out the inspiration!  :)

post signature

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Beautiful, Tessa!

joy said...

The mind is a great philosopher. And life is not a philosophy, life is a reality. And philosophy is an escape from reality; philosophy means thinking. Life is, there is no question of thought. You can simply jump into it. You can simply experience it. Visit my site for more information.Thank you.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net

 
site design by designer blogs