Saturday, February 20, 2016

Welcome Spring Cards

Hello!

I have a couple of cards to share this morning featuring more new goodies from Waffle Flower Crafts!  This cute new critter set is called the Welcome Spring Stamp Set.  It has adorable images that can be used to build scenes on its own or with our cute monkey friends from the Willy and Friends Stamp Set.


I did some masking with the first one giving our little sheep friend a foxy hat!  It makes me giggle a little bit thinking of the old saying 'a wolf in sheep's clothing.'  This is like a sheep in fox's clothing!

I kept the scene simple, coloring it with Copic markers.


On this one, you can see how those adorable bunnies look on top of their monkey buddy's heads!  Isn't that silly fun?  Hee Hee!  I love it!  I used Copics to color this one as well and paired it with the heart from the Flutter Stamp Set and my favorite diecut from the Flower Circle Die.  The new sentiments in this set are just as cute as the stamps too!  To see more of this set and others from the new release, pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog!  There is a giveaway there too so don't forget to leave your name to win this adorable set and dies!

OK!  Hope you enjoy your weekend!  We are heading out early to sign up for softball today which means we will probably be getting the equipment out and playing a bit this afternoon!  Yay!  My girls really love this time of year and their smiles make me love it too! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs