Saturday, April 16, 2016

Need A Hug Card

Hello!

Hope you are doing well!  I have been bad about posting lately- sorry!  The last week of semester is coming up and everything is coming due!  I am looking forward to a little break before summer semester starts- hopefully I can share all the cute cards I've been making!

I thought I'd pop on and share one I made this week just for fun! :)  We are kitty people and I have been wanting to make a kitty-on-a-monkey's-head card since Nina came up with these adorable designs!


This monkey is from the Willy & Friends Stamp Set.  I paired him with the kitty from the Welcome Spring Stamp Set.  For this look, I stamped the kitty first and masked it before stamping the monkey.  I did a quick Copic coloring job and fussy cut around the image.  The sentiment is also from the Willy & Friends Stamp Set.  Isn't it perfect for this?  Hee Hee!


I've been using my favorite old patterned papers, twines, and sequins lately!  They might be oldies but they sure are goodies!

I'm glad I got to pop and share today!  I took a bunch of pictures of cards I've been making so be ready for post overload when I finish up with my school work this week!

Enjoy your weekend!!
post signature

3 comments:

Marcie Sharp said...

So adorable! I love the tone on tone pink hearts stamped in the background. Perfect!

Shelly said...

Super cute!!

Miriam Prantner said...

That cat is so cute! Love the soft stamping of the hearts and the bit of paste.

 
site design by designer blogs