Monday, June 20, 2016

A Snail's Happy Place Card

Hello!  Today I'm sharing a fun card I made for this month's Waffle Flower Challenge.  I loved the colors and the flowers shown in the inspirational photo- so pretty!  They inspired me to create this:


These little snails from the Snail Mail Stamp Set are so cute!  I imagined them in a little oasis of flowers in a garden somewhere in the shade- doesn't that sound like a happy place? :)  I stamped these pretty flowers from the A Bunch Stamp Set to go along with the adorable snails.  Everything has been painted with water and residual ink from my ink pads.  When everything was dry,  I used the matching A Bunch Die and Snail Mail Die to cut everything out.  The sentiment came from the fun, new Balloon Messages Stamp Set.

After everything was cut out, I layered it on to the pink card base.  I used some foam adhesive dots to add dimension here and there.  I love how it turned out!

Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to check out June's challenge and a few great cards from our design team!

Well, I hope your week is off to a great start!  Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature

5 comments:

Tricia T said...

So cute! Io e that sentiment!

LauraJane:) said...

SO very SWEET!!

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! Love the cluster of elements and all those daisies!

York Tee said...

Oh such a sweet, refreshing, cute and pretty card!!! I love it so much!!!!!

Skrater said...

Oh my goodness these are amazing!

 
site design by designer blogs