Wednesday, July 20, 2016

A Sketchy Birthday Card

Hello!

Happy Wednesday!  I though I'd pop on early this morning and share a card I made for this week's Watch It Wednesday series for Waffle Flower Crafts!  You'll have to pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to check out the video but here is a look at the card I made:


I went for a fun, layered look with this one!  I used the Sketchy Numbers Stamp Set along with the Lacy Layers Die to create my card along with some fun new embellishments from my stash.

I created a layered background that peeks through the vellum and heat embossed the focal image with white embossing powder.


Hope you enjoy the video!  I am hoping to get a few cards made this afternoon :)  There are only a few errands on my list today- including a trip to the craft store!  Fun Fun Fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs