Monday, August 22, 2016

My Anchor Card

Hello!  The August challenge at Waffle Flower Crafts is just about to wrap up!  Pop over to the blog for details and to play along!  I loved the soft colors in this month's inspiration photo and went with some pretty grays and blues for this card:


I think the Life Anchor Stamp Set and Matching Die is such a great little set!  I love the sentiments and the fact that there is a tiny little face to make the anchor even cuter :)  I paired it with the border stamp from the Doily Circle Stamp Set- I think it makes perfect waves!  Here, I stamped them with new Waffle Flower Dye Inks in Peace of Mind, New Fish in Pond, and Like a Pro.

If you have time to play along, I hope you will!  Pop over to the Waffle Flower blog for more inspiration from the Challenge Design Team!

Hope you're having a great day!!

-tessa
 
site design by designer blogs