Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another Snowy Tree

I liked how yesterday's card turned out so today I finished another one in the same style! Here it is:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Christmas Classics set; Best Wishes and More set, Season of Friendship set
Ink: Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze Classic Inks; Whisper White Craft Ink
Paper: Kraft, Confetti, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Always Artichoke card stock
Other: Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon, Kraft taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals; Liquid Applique by Marvy

I added Dazzling Diamonds to the liquid applique before it was dry. I think it turned out really pretty! I think I'll make another card like this one using the tree from the Season of Friendship tonight... We'll see how it turns out!

Hope you have a great day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Really cute. I like how you mimicked the curve of the sentiment with your background. The liquid applique on the tree looks good too.

 
site design by designer blogs