Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A few pages from this weekend...

Hi! I had a great scrapbooking weekend in Nags Head! I had a chance to get started on a heritage album for my mom... well, restarted... I had worked on some pages this summer using a 9x9 album. Some of the pages were just too cluttered with too many pictures! I decided to use a 12x12 album instead, revamped my paper pickings and got started! I am using Scenic Route's Sonoma line for the entire book. Luckily, it is perfect for all things man and woman, wedding, baby, and heritage... Here are a few of pages that I finished:

The Title page:



My mom when she was a baby:



Mom, a little girl:



I tried to keep the embelishments simple... flowers, buttons, jewels and ribbon. I want the book to look clean and classic but still pretty. All the card stock is by Bazzill Basics and the flowers are by Prima and Making Memories.

I hope to share some more pages of my heritage album with you later this week!

-tessa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Tessa! This is really beutiful. Mom.

 
site design by designer blogs