Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Winner!

Hi! Happy Election Day! I just got back from voting... no lines! It was great! My poor husband had to wait in line for over an hour this morning. Want to see who I am electing?



Doesn't she just look soo presidential playing like that! I'd vote for her...

Anyways, I thought I'd post today to announce the winner of my blog candy offered over the weekend! My hubby randomly picked number 5- Nicole! So, congrats to you!! Hee! I'll have to track down her favorite candy bar- 100 Grand to add to the goodies! The girls got one of those trick-or-treating but my hubby grabbed it up too fast! No 100 Grand for me!!

Well, hope you enjoy your day! Thanks again to everyone who played for the blog candy!

-tessa

1 comment:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Hi! Since you have so cute designs, I gave you an award over at my blog. I hope you don't mind!

 
site design by designer blogs