Monday, January 5, 2009

Birthday Cards for Boys...

I absolutely LOVE my 6 nephews Logan, Layton, Bailey, Jordan, Micah, and Asher but I absolutely hate making cards for them! It seems like every card I make just has that little girlish touch that is soo hard to let go of! I end up sticking to the simple designs with barely any embellishment... they never seem to look right. So, I am apologizing now for my next few posts... 3 boy cards to go to get January's birthdays done with!

And, for today, here is Layton's birthday card:



Goodies:

Stamps: A Little Somethin' set, Birthday Whimsy set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip Classic inks by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft card stock by Stampin' Up!; Patterned Paper- Zach's World (Little Yellow Bicycle) by Deja View
Accessories: Brads by Karen Foster, Dimensionals by Stampin' Up!


Here is another I did recently with bits and pieces of leftovers...



Goodies:

Stamps: A Little Somethin' set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Kiwi Kiss Classic ink by Stampin' Up!
Paper: Bashful Blue card stock; patterned paper by K & Company
Accessories: Thickers and ribbon by American Crafts, Dimensionals and Striped ribbon by Stampin' Up!


Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, very cute! Like them both a lot. Fun LO!!

Marilyn Goodrich said...

I think you did a fabulous job on them! Definitely boy-worthy :-)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I think it's a terrific boys card. I don't think boys go for lots of embellishments anyway, so simple is good. I like the thickers on your thanks card.

 
site design by designer blogs