Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Carousel Note

I've had these Carousel notes since my first order out of the fall/winter catalog! Have I done anything with them? No! Here is my first card with them:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

Stamps: Flower Fancy set, Dreams Du Jour set, En Francais background
Ink: Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip classic inks; Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Whisper White cardstock, Baja Breeze Carousel Note
Accessories: Piercing tool, White Signo Gel Pen, Dimensionals, ribbon- unknown supply

I stamped the En Francais background on the Carousel note but you can barely see it in the picture. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp out my flowers and leaves- it is so handy with these 2 step stamp sets!!

Hope you are enjoying your long weekend! We have a four day here in the DC area because of the inauguration. Is this a national thing or just a local thing because no one can get to work? Just wondering...

Thanks for taking a peek today!

-tessa

4 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love this Tessa! I left you an award over on my blog!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I can see the En Francais on the close up pic. It's a nice touch to this pretty, un-rectangle card.

KhrisW said...

Wow, I love it. What a pretty card, Tessa!

Unknown said...

Man, tess, this really sucks:) Totally kidding!!!! How do you come up with these beautiful cards??? I should get your autograph now, so when you get rich and famous, I'll be ready!

 
site design by designer blogs