Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Girly Owl Card

I love all the cute little owl stamps on the market right now! My last name is Wise so maybe it's a family thing... I made today's card for my sister-in-law's birthday later this month. Here it is:



Goodies:

Stamps: Flower Branch with Owl by Hero Arts; Birthday Whimsy set by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic ink; Cameo Coral, Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel, Lavender Lace, Apricot Appeal Marvelous Markers by Stampin' Up!; Versamagic Eggplant Dew Drop by Tsukineko
Paper: Lavender Lace, Pixie Pink, Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up!; textured card stock by Bazzil Basics; patterned paper by Heidi Grace Designs
Accessories: Dimensionals, Scallop Edge punch by Stampin' Up!; Stickles by Ranger; ribbon- unknown supplier...


I had fun making this one so I hope my sister-in-law enjoys it! Funny thing- I had the card made except for the sentiment and couldn't decide where to put it. I got out my Stamp-a-ma-jig and used the plastic part to help me place it. Had it ready to go and then smudged it at the last minute!! Of course I had to fix it! It took me a little bit to figure out a cute way to do it but I absolutely love the way the little blurb bubble looks! I think it's even cuter now! Happy mistakes!!

Anyways, hope you have a great day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is super cute. And I can relate to your sentiment smudge/cover up. That's why a few of my cards have sentiments on tags. They're hiding the original oops.

 
site design by designer blogs