Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Give Thanks

Good morning! I woke up to another pretty fall day... I love it! We don't have anything planned for today so I am going to try and get out there to enjoy it! Hee!

Today I'm sharing two cards I made recently to show others how thankful I am for them. They have a pretty fall look to them, too! Here they are:



Goodies:

Paper: Bazzill cardstock; patterns by Creative Imaginations, Jenni Bowlin, Bo Bunny
Accessories: Pumpkin Die, Flirt Alphabet and Polkadot Embossing plate by Quickutz; hemp twine by Stampin' Up!; Brads by American Crafts; letter stickers by Pink Paislee



Goodies:

Stamps: Falling For You set by Bo Bunny
Ink: Versamark; Dark Brown Colorbox ink
Paper: Kraft cardstock by Bazzill; patterns by Basic Gray and Pink Paislee
Accessories: ribbon by Making Memories, letter stickers by Pink Paislee

Don't forget to let the people you are thankful for know that you care.

Have a great day!!

-tessa

1 comment:

Kelli F. said...

Wonderful cards! I adore your style - very shabby chic and soft.

I look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing.

 
site design by designer blogs