Monday, December 28, 2009

A Pretty Birthday Card

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a special someone's birthday coming up next month. Our family has lots of birthdays in January so I thought I'd better get a head start! Here is my card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Vintage Vogue set, Well Scripted set
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic ink; Versamark
Paper: Kraft, Rose Red, Whisper White cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories: Pretty in Pink satin ribbon, Stitched Sweet Pea Felt, Scallop Edge punch, Corner Rounder punch, dimensionals

I really wanted the new felties to be the focal point here so I kept the stamping to a minimum. I think these new little flowers are just adorable! I have a feeling I'll be wanting to put them on everything I make for awhile! Hee!

Hope you are enjoying your Monday!

Thanks for peeking today!

-tessa

3 comments:

AJ said...

This is so gorgeous! I love those felties - how do they come packaged?

Kristin Moore said...

Super sweet- love those stripes!!

Anonymous said...

This is just beautiful!!!

 
site design by designer blogs