Monday, December 14, 2009

Some Fun Christmas Cards

I'm about done with all my Christmas cards! I thought I'd share a couple of fun ones I made over the weekend. The first one is for my Mother-in-law- I just think she'll get a kick out of it!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Season's Surfin' set
Ink: Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Tempting Turquoise, Summer Sun classic inks; Jet Black StazOn
Paper: Whisper White; vanilla and light blue cardstock by Bazzill; patterned paper by My Minds Eye
Accessories:Aqua Painter, Dazzling Diamonds, paper piercing tool, Dimensionals, White Signo gel pen; Scallop Edge punch by Fiskars; ribbon by Maya Road

The next card makes me smile- our last name is Wise so I have a thing for cute little owls...



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted

Stamps: Owl Together set; Four the Holidays set
Ink:Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Summer Sun classic inks; Jet Black StazOn; Versamark
Paper:Whisper White, Old Olive, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, Pretty in Pink cardstock; watercolor paper
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Dimensionlas, paper piercing tool; Liquid Applique; Stardust pen by Sakura

Hope you are all enjoing the holiday season! I think I'll enjoy it a little more when my deadlines are met and my gifts are all shipped off in the mail. My girls are having a blast though- right now they are playing Santa... Zoey has her Santa hat on and is delivering presents to Natalie as she pretends to sleep- so cute! Hee!

Thanks for stopping by today!

-tessa

1 comment:

Kierra said...

I love love love the owl christmas card! It is so cute. I love the colors, the snow on the branches, the glitter on the eyes and the layout of the card. Good Job ^-^

 
site design by designer blogs