Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hey There Card

Hello!

Today I want to share the easiest card ever!  Hee!  It was a quick one that only took minutes to create:


I started with a white cardbase and rounded the bottom corners.  Next, I added the washi tapes, starting at the bottom.  The top one is by Stampin' Up! and the other three are from Teresa Collins Designs.  I love that they are all masculine looking!

Once I was done layering my washi tapes, I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches and added the three epoxy dots as an accent.  They're by Teresa Collins as well :)

Well, didn't I tell you it was quick and easy!  This would be a great one for demoing washi tape :)

OK!  I'm going to keep this short- I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog today!

-tessa

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a fun and cute card!! :)

Becky Cowley said...

Totally pinning this one! I LOVE it!

 
site design by designer blogs