Monday, October 28, 2013

A Happy Girl Layout

Happy Monday!  Hope your week is off to a great start!  I saw that Inspired Blueprints posted their latest sketch over the weekend so I thought I'd pop on and share my take this morning- it's Sketch #107!


I took these photos of Zoey on the first day of school last month.  They are some of my favorite of her- she was so happy!  When I got the new You Are My Happy collection from Teresa Collins I knew they were perfect for each other!


I followed the sketch for the most part- adding some layers of patterned paper behind the photos.  I added a cluster of embellishments from the collection to the left side, finishing it off with a bit of twine.  My favorite thing about this collection is the metallic prints- the rose gold hearts here are to-die-for-cute!


 I loved Sketch #107!  It was so inspiring!  I also loved seeing what each of the design team members created!  Pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to check out their pages- there are so many talented designers this season!

Well, hope you have a great Monday!  I've got a big to-do list this week- the Scrapdoodles Retreat is this weekend!!!  Gotta prep for my class and figure out what I'll be working on all weekend! :)  At least it's a fun to-do list!

Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa


2 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Those photos are perfect for the title, LOVE the one on the right, gorgeous layers, this collection has such pretty colors!

Sharna W. said...

Her dress is totally cute. The colors of the papers are the perfect accent and set of the photos nicely.

 
site design by designer blogs