Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fun Fall Cards

Hello!  I'm guest designing over on the Scrapdoodle blog today and thought I'd share my cards here, too!  I chose two cute stamp sets from Darcie's Heart and Home and some adorable patterned papers from Lawn Fawn to create these cards:

This first one uses the Pile of Fun stamp set:


I love this image!  Darcie's Heart and Home gives you so many options- cling rubber or clear acrylic in each of the sets we have at the store.  They also added pigtails to the set so you can make it a boy or a girl- isn't that clever! I made mine a little girl and had so much fun coloring her.  I used my colored pencils and really love how easy they are to blend.  If you have trouble with Copics, these are another great option for coloring!


I chose the Plenty of Fun set for my second card:


Isn't this little turkey cute?  I couldn't walk out of the store without him! lol!  I used colored pencils again to color the image- they worked great on the kraft cardstock.  I chose colors that would go along with the patterned papers from the Into the Woods collection from Lawn Fawn.  Using your patterned papers as inspiration for your colors is a great place to start if you are having a hard time.


I had so much fun stamping with the adorable sets by Darcie's Heart and Home.  I think I'll stop by the store and pick out a couple images for wintertime, too!

Thanks for popping by the blog today!

-tessa

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Oh how sweet! Your coloring is wonderful and the images are precious, I've never heard of this company, but I'm off to look them up!

Jennifer Jackson said...

These are adorable! I love the coloring and simplicity of the layouts!

Unknown said...

These cards are so cute!!! :)

Sharna W. said...

These came out adorable. I really like the little turkey. I will have to check out this stamp maker.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

so stinking cute, love these!

 
site design by designer blogs