Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day at the Beach Layout

Hi!

I realized I forgot to post my layout last Friday when the latest Inspired Blueprints sketch went live!  I thought I'd still share it even though I'm a few days late- I loved working with this sketch so much!  Here is my layout based on Sketch #104:


The photos are of my daughter Zoey at Deception Pass in Washington state.  The beach there is so pretty and we were glad to spend the day playing in the sand.  Zoey is my oldest and didn't want to play in the water- she wanted to play with all the rocks!  She spent the day digging them up and creating this silly face.


I picked out the Just Because collection from Little Yellow Bicycle to use with my photos- it's been in my stash for awhile and it felt good to use some of it!  I feel like it really compliments these photos.


I kept the layout pretty close to the sketch.  I added a few extra layers of patterned paper to it and used washi tapes rather than a banner element in the center.


Now that I look at these photos I wish I was back at the beach!  What a fun day!

If you'd like to check out the original sketch as well as what the other girls pop over to the Inspired Blueprints blog!  The girls shared some really cute layouts with it!

Hope you enjoy your day!

-tessa

1 comment:

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the chalkboard background and all the layers, wonderful layout!

 
site design by designer blogs