Friday, July 10, 2015

A Butterfly Birthday Set for SRM Stickers

Hello!  I have a project up on the SRM Blog today!  I thought I'd share it here with you all too! :)  I have a little birthday gift to give out soon and thought it would be fun to package it up in a new Rustic Linen Bag.  I made a matching card while I was at it:


The new, adorable, Rustic Linen Bags are the perfect size for a small gift like jewelry or a bottle of nail polish.  They are already decorated with some pretty vintage-looking ribbon so all I did was tie it closed with some Strawberry Baker's Twine and add a tag.


The tag was made using the Jane's Doodles Life is Good Clear Stamp Set.  I stamped the tag in black ink and then stamped butterflies up one side using 3 different pink inks for an ombre effect.  I cut out the tag and then added the sentiment from the Sentiment/Happy Birthday Sticker Sheet.


For my card, I decided to mirror the tag with the ombre butterflies.  I stamped them up one side and then splattered some peach mist over them.  I added some gold striped vellum to the bottom and wrapped the card front with more of that pretty Strawberry Baker's Twine.


I picked another sticker from the Sentiment/Happy Birthday Sticker Sheet and adhered it to some white cardstock.  I cut it into a square shape and matted it in coral cardstock.  I adhered it to my card with some dimensional foam adhesive.




Don't you think it's fun when the card matches the packaging?  I love it and I can't wait to give it to my friend!  
post signature

4 comments:

Shelly said...

These are so SWEET! Love that little lace and burlap bag !

Cary said...

Tessa they are lovely!

Cary said...

Tessa they are lovely!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME!!

 
site design by designer blogs