Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thanks a Bunch Card

Hi!  How's your week going?  Mine is going by fast!  We didn't have much planned and some how it cruised by even faster than usual!  Hopefully the weekend will go a little slower :)

I have a card featuring some happy and cute Waffle Flower Stamps to share with you today!  I used the fun new Willy & Friends Stamp Set on this one:


I stamped that cute monkey out onto watercolor paper and colored her using my aqua pen and residual inks from my ink pads.  I stamped the sentiment bubble in the corner and then set it aside to dry.  I used the banana stamp to create a fun background on my yellow cardbase.  Then I layered some bright patterned paper by Doodlebug Designs along the bottom.


I embellished with a few epoxy dots and some more cute stamped bananas :)  Aren't they fun?

Thanks for stopping by today!
post signature
 
site design by designer blogs