Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Missing My Marine Cards

I had a sweet request for a few cards last week from a girlfriend who was missing her marine currently serving our country overseas.  I didn't have any military specific stamps which gave me a bit of a challenge and maybe even made this assignment more fun! :)  Here is what I came up with for her:


I used some Lawn Fawn stamps for this one, keeping the design simple so the sentiment would stand out.  It was really hard not to add doilies and sequins to these cards!  lol!  I am not a good man-card maker :)


My second card also features some Lawn Fawn goodies!  This one took a turn towards patriotic :)  I love how the map looks in red white and blue though!



The last one is a mix of Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle stamps.  It's also pretty patriotic.  I added a few hearts- hope it's not too girly for him!



It's always fun to get a request for something fun like this!  I hope they like them!
post signature

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great set of cards! I love the sentiment on that first one and love the patriotic papers/colors.

Nancy K said...

This set of cards is brilliant! I love each design especially the Wish You Were Here card; it's beautiful! I'm sure your friend was thrilled with them!

Tenia Nelson said...

What AWESOME cards, girl!!

Shelly said...

Super LOVE these!
Awesome!

@genevaisawesome said...

I'm curious to know how you achieved the gradient on the U.S. Map

 
site design by designer blogs