Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ketchup and Mustard Card

Hi!  Happy Wednesday!  Today is just beautiful!  I've been busy at the school creating a fun bulletin board this morning and it was so nice to walk out into the sunshine when I was done!  I wish I could spend a little more time outside today but I am heading to a class this afternoon. :) Before I hit the road, I thought I'd pop on and share a card I made using the cute Let's BBQ set by Lawn Fawn:


This one was just fun to make!  I colored the ketchup and mustard with my Chameleon markers- quick and easy! :)  The papers are a mix of leftovers I had piled up on my desk- aren't they fun together?  The tag die, twine, and cardstock are from Stampin' Up!


It's fun to share this one, too!  The bright colors are so cheerful!
post signature

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs