Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stockings Card for Waffle Flower Crafts

Hello!  I know I said I'd be back sooner but I have an excuse!  I went back to school!  I'm taking four classes this semester and it has been such craziness getting into the swing of our new schedule.  I feel like all my free time should be going towards studying... my poor stamps are feeling a bit neglected I'm afraid!  I am happy to have had a deadline over the last week to force me to play though! :)  Waffle Flower Crafts has an awesome new release this week!  Today I'm sharing a card using the new Stockings Stamp Set and Die:


I stamped the stocking and the puffy top onto white cardstock with black ink.  I added the stripes using #31 Cardinal from the Winter Blend Inkpad.  I kept my design simple and my colors bright!  I also added some of the fun new sticker border tape Waffle Flower is carrying now- it is so cool!


I pieced the stocking together and diecut the tiny bow out of silver glitter paper to add a little embellishment to it.  So cool and crisp!

Pop over to the Waffle Flower Blog to see more designs using this cute stamp set!

Thanks for understanding my absence.  I am sure things will be back to normal soon!  At least I will have cards to share every day this week! :)
post signature

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is darling!

Miriam Prantner said...

Hopefully the schedule will settle out soon! This stocking is so cute!

Shelly said...

This is so fun and cute, Tessa!

 
site design by designer blogs