Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thankful For You Card

Good morning!  I'm starting my day off with a pumpkin spice latte delivered by my sweet hubby from Starbucks!  You can't get better than that! :)  Well, maybe if I had the day off to craft... hee hee!

I have a card to share today!  It features stamps from Waffle Flower Crafts:


As soon as I saw the cute jar stamp from the new Good Stuff Stamp Set I knew I had to pair it with the daisies from the A Bunch Stamp Set!  I decided to go with a cleaner look for this card and started with some bold patterned paper from Echo Park.  I stamped everything out and then die cut it all using the matching dies!  I am so happy for matching dies! :) The sentiment is from the Holiday Labels Give Thanks Stamp Set- isn't it nice?


This one was super quick- no coloring or cutting thanks to these fun stamps and dies!!  Thanks for stopping by today!

post signature
 
site design by designer blogs