Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Heritage Pages

Hi! I am working on a couple of cards today but they aren't finished... my girls are acting like loony toons! I swear, they're nuts- keeping me very busy!!

So, instead of cards, I thought I'd share a couple more pages from the Howatson family Heritage album...

This one is about my Great Grandma Hazel Howatson. I thought it was neat that she saved her high school calling card and that my mom saved her obituary. She was a really neat lady!



The next is of my Grandma Donna on her wedding day! I absolutely love these photos of her!



Like the rest of the album, the patterned paper is nearly all by Scenic Route, the card stock is by Bazzill Basics, and the embellishments are by Making Memories, Heidi Swapp, and Prima.

Hope you are having a great Wednesday! Hopefully I'll be back a little later with some cards! Hee!

-tessa

1 comment:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Your grandmothers were very beautiful. And so are the pages you made in memory to them.

 
site design by designer blogs