Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Using DSP to my advantage!

Hee! The new Sweet Pea DSP pad is huge... double what the normal sized packs of SU! papers are. I love the simple patterns and flower prints in it. Today, I'm using those to my advantage- adding just a little stamping to create a simple card:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Ink: Versamark
Stamps: Full of Life set
Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron cardstock; Sweet Pea DSP
Accessories: Stitched Sweet Pea felt, Scalloped Edge punch, White embossing powder

The long stemmed flower DSP is just perfect for a simple card. I added the felties for some dimension and texture. Easy and cute! All I stamped was the sentiment on the card base! I love that! Hee!

We are keeping busy here this week! We are doing a little winter purging and it feels so good! Out with the old and in with the new!

Hope you are enjoying your day, too! Thanks for stopping by the old blog.

-tessa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. We must be on the same wavelength as I made a card using this same dsp last night stamping only the sentiment, lol!

Karen Urbisci said...

What a great idea!!! Will have to try this. Great use of that pattern paper.

Thanks for Sharing

 
site design by designer blogs