Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bright Blooms Card

We've had a few rainy days here in the DC area so I've been cleaning up my scrap area a bit... I refound some goodies I haven't played with in awhile- the Eastern Blooms set and the brass embossing template that matches it. Here is what I made:



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Eastern Blooms, A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie cardstock; Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Melon Mambo polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer, Floral Frenzy Classy Brass Template, Dimensionals

I was a big time dry embosser a few years back so it was fun to use this technique again... I use a light box and stylus but I know a foam sheet sandwich can be made to use in the Big Shot with these templates to get the same effect- anyone try this yet?

Anyways, today the sun is out so I'm going to keep this short and take my girls to the park- they have way too much energy from being inside the last few days! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

4 comments:

Anita said...

I love the colors on this! Very bright and springish!

Unknown said...

Wow, love this stamp set and the embossing is a beautiful touch! TFS!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Love it! Beautiful job! =)

kitchen tables said...

So creative is your card! I like the colors so much! They are so pretty.

 
site design by designer blogs