Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kinda Manly?

I am awful with man cards... anyone else feel the same way? Every time I sit down and try to make a masculine card, I end up wanting to add flowers, ribbon, or something girly to it until it's just too girly to work for a man. This time I sat down with the Pendant Park set and a simple idea in mind and went with it- and accidentally made a manish card... hee! There are a few little flowers but I don't think a guy would notice!



Goodies:
All products by Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Pendant Park set
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Soft Suede classic inks
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue cardstock; Maine Blueberry DSP
Accessories: paper piercer, Dimensionals

Notice my Accessories list isn't long on this one! Ha Ha!

I wasn't setting out to make a masculine card and maybe that why it came so easy this time. At least I'll have one now when I need it!

Hope you are enjoying your day! Thanks for stopping by!

-tessa

2 comments:

Anita said...

I think this one would work perfect for a guy!

Jo said...

I think this card is great. It reminds me of a picture from my wedding in Sedona, AZ. Here's a visual, my husband and I were sitting on a bench and the photographer was behind us at Red Rock Crossing with Cathedral Rock as the back drop. We were just married on March 24. Thanks for the flashback!

 
site design by designer blogs